Spring Asparagus Grilled Cheese

Monday, April 24, 2017



Hey, I missed you tons and I'm so pleased to be back to regular schedule. How was everyone's weekend? Ours was deliciously springy, thanks to Jessica's asparagus grilled cheese with Dijon and brown butter. We had it last night on our balcony with a glass of wine and it was so good that I'm planning to make some more of it today for lunch. So if you fancy some seasonal comfort food, look no further...

P.S: Fancy a little asparagus trick?
P.P.S: Plus, my favourite dolce far niente bowl of goodness.

(Photos by How Sweet It Is)

2 comments:

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I can imagine why you want them again for lunch!

Jen Holtkamp said...

Wow that looks so good! No one in my house like asparagus besides me, I'll have to treat myself one day! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk