Spring Hair Refresh

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Did you know that green tea is the perfect spring-hair-refresh remedy?

Till recently, I was clueless about it, but then I stumbled upon Deborah’s super nifty Matcha hair mask and I finally experienced what a true gem it really is! I used this mask twice already and I love how a simple mix of Matcha green tea powder combined with an egg and coconut oil makes my hair look all fresh, healthy and shiny.

Here is the full how-to if you fancy giving it a go too. Go on, don't be shy:)...

P.S: And something for your skin...
P.P.S: Fancy more?

(Photo by Hello Glow)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, thx

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I actually have all of these ingredients on hand! Will def. have to try :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk