Weekend Jollies

Friday, June 9, 2017

Cheers to the weekend, what are your plans for the next two days? Earlier this week, I promised myself to start running with Balazs (again), so that's my plan for tonight, followed by drinks with friends in a new little wine bar a few streets away from our flat. Besides that, I have a little secret that I am dying to share with you early next week...(I'm such a tease, am I not?) Wishing everyone a beautifully sunny weekend. I'll see you back here on Monday morning, but before you go, enjoy those awesome links below...:)

Only in New York City - love!

Ha! There is a right way to wash your hair.

How a trip to Spain changed the way I eat forever...

This hidden gem in London makes me swoon! A must visit if you're in England.

Redefining success...

Hahaha vs hehehe.

Love, love love...

Magical.

'Why do I feel like crap?'

When love is Ruff :)

'Why I'm waiting until my 40s to have a baby.'

Yummy!

Fancy being more positive?

Mario Batali's cooking tip to take your everyday pasta dinner to a whole new level!

'A suck it up Sunday'.

Nifty little trick...

How to create a life of travel...

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Six years ago today.
- Five years ago yesterday.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramFacebook and even Pinterest.

P.P.S: Sign up for your daily dose of exPress-o in your mailbox! (In the right side column).

(Photo by exPress-o of the jellyfish tank in Oceanografic in Valencia, Spain)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous capture Diane. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, thank you:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk